Need to dispose of junk, trash, construction - demolition debris quickly?
Are you seeking an easy, time saving and affordable solution?
Free State Roll Off & Recycling has your solution
Call 443-838-7274 or 866-558-7274
for rapid delivery of a 15, 20, 24 or 30 cubic yard dumpster.
Delivered to your driveway, street, job site, wherever you need it!
Low, simple, up front, flat rate pricing
No hidden extra charges
No fuel surcharge
No administrative fee
No environmental fee
No broker, middleman fee
No complicated contracts
We deliver, You load, We haul away, You Save Time & Money!
Everything is included in our discounted flat rate price:
Delivery & Pick up, up to 14 days on your site,
Disposal / recycling of up to two tons (4000 lbs) of debris.
Get a 15 cu yd dumpster (shown below) for only
Call today to reserve your dumpster! 443-838-7274
Have a short term project?
4 Day Dumpster Special
This special includes:
Delivery of 15 cu yd dumpster,
4 day rental, Friday thru Monday or any days you need
(The delivery day DOES NOT count as one of your days)
Pick up and disposal of up to 1 ton (2000 lbs) of debris, junk etc is also included.
Great for basement, garage clean out, bath or kitchen remodel, etc!
In all areas we serve
Have more stuff to toss out? We have 20, 24 and 30 cu yard dumpsters.
Prices start at $399.00 for 20 or 24 yd.
Call for complete information & instant discount price, 443-838-7274
For more information on all dumpster service call 443-838-7274
or see Frequently Asked Questions below
Concrete, Brick, Block, Stone & Dirt Disposal
Call for special flat rate pricing.
We can handle up to 14,000 lbs, (6 to 7 cu yards) in one 15 yd container.
Great for small projects.
One price includes delivery, pick up, use of dumpster and all disposal / recycling fees.
No one comes close to our all-inclusive flat rate price!
Driveway Friendly Truck and Dumpsters
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How far in advance do I need to order a roll-off dumpster? 24 hours notice is appreciated. When possible, we will provide same day service, sometimes within hours of your call. Tell us what you need.
2. What if I go over the weight limit set in the flat rate price? No problem, our trucks can haul up to 7 tons. Our experience has shown that it is rare for anyone to go over the 2 or 3 ton limit set in our flat rate prices for 15 or 20, 24 cu yd containers. Obviously if you are loading concrete, dirt, shingles or gold bars, you'll go over the established weight. If you do go over, we'll bill you for any overage. In Montgomery County the fee is $66.00 per ton. Frederick County charges $76.00 to 85.00 per ton. The fee is prorated, so you only pay for what you use, nothing more. Sorry, we can't adjust these rates as they are set by the local governments. IMPORTANT NOTE: We Do Not Mark Up County Disposal Fees. You Pay Exactly what the County Charges, Nothing More.
3. How high can I load my dumpster? Please only load to the top edge of the walls on the dumpster. If over-loading occurs, additional charges may be assessed. If unsafe, the dumpster will have to be unloaded to a safe level before we move it. These are not just our rules, they are U.S. Department of Transportation rules for open top trucks.
Additionally, we may charge you a $95.00 trip fee if we are unable to pick up dumpster when scheduled. Concrete, Dirt, Bricks, Stone CANNOT be loaded to height of dumpster walls. In most cases the dumpster can only be loaded to half the dumpster height. Please call office for more info on loading concrete, bricks etc.
4. What if I need the dumpster longer than the flat rate rental days? Also not a problem. Just call and tell us what you need. If it's a few days or a few more weeks, we'll work with you so you can complete your project with no hassle. We charge $5.00 per day rental fee.
5. What can I put in the dumpster? It's easier for us to list the items you CAN'T put in the dumpster.
DO NOT PUT THESE ITEMS IN THE DUMPSTER: Paint, Tires, Propane and oxygen tanks, car batteries, any hazardous material such as pesticides, chemicals, asbestos, freon, oil, fuels of any type, computer monitors, flourescent tubes, paint (no paint please, big no - no) burnt materials, animal remains, peanut butter, medical waste or any liquid or other material that cannot be identified.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Concrete, brick, block, stone and dirt can not be mixed with other trash, junk, debris. Weight and recycling destination require a separate dumpster. Any concrete/brick dumpster containing other trash or debris will be charged a minimum $100.00 service fee to separate materials or may be charged disposal fee based on weight.
*Mattresses are accepted, Frederick County charges $28.00 per mattress and/or box spring piece, customer is responsible for this charge in addition to the flat rate dumpster rental fee.
So if you are in Frederick County, sorry you pay 28.00 per bedding piece.
6. Do we need a permit? In most cases no. However some towns/cities require a permit if the dumpster is to be placed on a public street or alley. Please contact your local government for information and rules. It is the customers responsibility to obtain and pay for all permits and or fines.
7. Do I need to protect my driveway? Our dumpsters range in weight from 2200 - 4400 pounds empty. They have steel wheels and steel skid bars they rest on. While extreme care is taken when unloading and loading dumpsters from our truck, there is always a small risk that damage may occur. We'll work with the property owner to minimize the damage risks. We can supply protective boards to be placed under the dumpster. This helps reduce the chance of damage. Ultimately the property owner is responsible for any damage.
8. How and when do we pay for the dumpster? We accept cash, checks, gold, silver, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express credit cards. We require payment upon delivery of container.
Commercial customers can set up a net 10 day account by completing our business credit application. Keep in mind that until your trade account is approved, all dumpsters must be paid COD.
9. Does Free State Roll Off Recycle? Yes we do. Working with several other businesses, currently we recycle 51% of everything we haul. 21% is burned to generate electricity, the remaining 28% is landfilled. We are working hard everyday to increase the amount of material recycled. Need LEED documentation? No problem, we can supply the paperwork needed to comply with LEED projects.
10. Does Free State Roll Off load the dumpsters? No. We do not provide labor to load dumpsters or carry debris of any kind. We are professional CDL drivers only.
Thank you for reading, we look forward to serving you.